current issue | main page | infotainment | past editions | special events | classifieds...a-l | classifieds...m-z | feedback!

e-mail
Volume 16/Issue 12

From: Aimee Schmidt aimeelou@bell south.net
Subject: out on a limb
Pam Young is great! Just spent 30 mins reading her pieces "Out on a Limb." Look forward to reading more of it. Keep up the good work on Ambush. Your Ninth Ward (Bywater) Neighbor,
--Aimee Schmidt

From: ARS asouder@earthlink.net
Subject: party southern dec...
I was told that miss love would chosse colors by july and I think that the new queen should be the designer of the next southern decadence don't you?

We are waiting for the colors to make our next/this years outfits. get your act together, this is a major money maker for you and the city, but if you drop the ball then it will go commercial and then it will all be lost to ... ? STILL WAITING, still coming regardless of your planning!

current issue | main page | infotainment | past editions | special events | classifieds...a-l | classifieds...m-z | feedback!

Brought to you by
AMBUSHonLINE
Over 1.5 MILLION *hpm & 150,000 **uvpm
web rates | site stats
gayworld.net
*hits per month **unique visitors per month
The A List
Copyright © 1996-1998 Ambush, Inc. All Rights Reserved ®
THE WEB TEAM:
Rip Naquin-Delain | Sonny Cleveland | George Patterson

828-A Bourbon Street, New Orleans, Louisiana, 70116-3137, USA
PH 1.504.522.8047 FAX 1.504.522.0907