by Lord Jared, NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA
The Leather University will
present its Dungeon 201 on
Oct. 3-5 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. The roster of workshops includes abrasion, blood sports, bondage, breath control, catheters and sounds (for the naive, sounds are metal medial instruments inserted into the urethra), cigars, electricity, fire, fisting, flagellation, genitorture, interrogation, mummification, novice bottom, novice top, paddling, rope tricks, rubber/latex play, shaving, single tail whip, piercing, things that pinch, and water sports (which does not include volleyball). The thirteen official sponsors of the weekend are: Catalog X, The Cubby Hole, Fallen Angel, National Leather Ass. (NLA), Pride Factory, SLLAP, Youth Leathermen of S. FL., The Clubhouse, Dungeon Bear Leather, Inc., Gary Brady, Olwell Travel, Ramrod Ft. Lauderdale and Trident: S. FL. The list of instructors includes New Orleans' Le Petite Bastille's Pat McCarty (helping him will be Mr. Lousiana Leather 12998 Drake Higginbotham); Bill Costomiris of the Leather Archives and Museum; editor emeritus of Drummer, Tom DeBlase; Perry Eschelberger of the Conquistadors of Orlando, FL; David Krauss of Dungeon Enterprises; Skeeter Wildman of Mr. S Leather, San Francisco and others. The classes will be limited to ten students per session to ensure quality instruction. (For more info, call 888.FL LEATHER or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.)
The Texas Gay Rodeo Associa
tion (TGRA) will be holding the
Fourteenth Annual Houston Rodeo on Nov. 6-10 at the Greater Southwest Equestrian Center. Events include the Kick-Off Dance, Opening Ceremonies, Rodeo, Award Ceremonies, a large selection of vendor booths, and much more. (For more info, call 210.222.TGRA or check the web site: http://www.tgra.org/).
The Pantheon of Leather VIII
will be held here in New Or
leans at Le Petit Theatre on Feb. 13-16, 1998 (President's Weekend). The weekend will feature the Pantheon of Leather's Community Service Awards Show, Opening Ceremonies, Mr. & Ms. Olympus Leather Contest, The Black Hearts Ball on Valentine's Night, and a series of informative and entertaining workshops presented by Butchmann's and Slavemaster. (For more info call 213.656.5073 or E-mail: email@example.com.)
For the Internet hounds out there,
two interesting web sites to in
vestigate are: "The ButchDick Collection-A Series of Original Pencil Sketches of Naked Men by San Francisco artist Loren J. Macias" at http://www.lorenarts.com/. These drawings are divided into the categories Fronts, Rears, Rough Stuff, Archives, New Images and Cards. It also includes a biography of the artist and some of his favorite links. I found it very enjoyable and hope you do also. The second, at http://www.leatheronline.org/, "The First Internet Magazine for the Global Leather Community" with Kink Links, Event Lists, Articles, and the Leather Reporter. This is a very intriguing site with all kinds of information. One thing I found was the following:
The Top Ten Sexually Slanted
Lines From "Star Wars":
in there you big furry oaf, I don't care what you smell."
2) "Luke, at that speed do you think you'll be able to pull out in time?"
3) "Put that thing away before you get us all killed."
4) "You've got something jammed in here real good."
5) "Aren't you a little short for a storm trooper?"
6) "You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought."
7) "Sorry about the mess..."
8) "Look at the size of that thing!"
9) "Curse my metal body, I wasn't fast enough!" and
10) "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."
The Top Ten Sexually Slanted Lines From "The Empire Strikes Back":
1) "I thought that hairy beast would be the end of me."
2) "Size matters not. Judge me by my size, do you?"
3) "There's an awful lot of moisture in ;here."
4) "But now we must eat. Cum, good food, cum..."
5) "That's okay, I'd like to keep it on manual control for a while.":
6) "Hurry up, golden rod..."
7) "I must've hit it pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that, huh, kid?"
8) "Possibly he came in through the south entrance."
9) "And I thought they smelled bad on the outside." and
10) "Control, control! You must learn control!"
The Top Ten Sexually Slanted
Lines From "Return Of The
1) "Hey, point that thing someplace else." [edited by Meghan Yamanishi & David Martin]
2) "I look forward to completing your training. In time you will call me master."
3) "You're a jittery little thing, aren't you?"
4) "I never knew I had it in me."
5) "there is good in him, I've felt it."
6) "I assure you my men are working as fast as they can. Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them."
7) "Grab me, Chewie. I'm slipping-hold on. Grab it. Almost...you almost got it. Gently now, all right, easy, easy, hold me, Chewie. Chewie! A little higher, just a little higher."
8) "Short help is better than no help at all."
9) "Hey, Luke, thanks for cumming after me-now I owe you one." and,
10) "Back door, huh? Good idea!"