From: Michele/Todd Moore m.t.moore@worldnet.att.net
To: info@ambushpublishing.com
Subject: Halloween Weekend
Hola to all you delicious Munchkins from Oz!!!!
My friend called me up a week before Halloween, asking if I wanted to join him on a trip to the Crescent City. Me? Go to New Orleans? Over Halloween weekend?
YOU BUTT!!!! I mean, you bet ...
Unfortunately, we missed out on the Main Event, that is, the Saturday Night Costume Ball (which was a DRAG ... tee hee!), but we heard all sorts of hellacious commentary on it from more than one tired but very satisfied party-goer!
On the other hand, we did NOT miss the Friday Night Riverwalk Event which for me, was the highlight of the trip (thanks to two fantABulous dancers named Robert and David - whom my friends and I affectionately refer to as "Homiell and "Bandana", respectively.)
The fact is, we had so much fun at Oz later that same evening, that we went back for more on Sunday!!! My friend and I barely made our flight back to Florida, as I was having a kind of surreal experience with the pay phone out on the second floor balcony. I was trying to get in touch with my husband to advise him NOT to pick us up at the airport - we were going to stay another night (and party at OZ!!!!!)
Unfortunately, the payphone was PMS'ing and I couldn't seem to get a call through. We left, albeit reluctantly...
I am attaching a jpg scanned from a photo taken while chilling on the balcony at Oz (I'm the one in the blue shirt and shades!)which I entitled "Reality". I have it juxtapositioned next to the one you have at your website, which I've downloaded and entitled "Fantasy".
Oh - one last thing: Everyone at Oz was super, I'm referring specifically to the staff. I am not gay, but I was never made to feel out of element or unwelcome; on the contrary, everyone was friendly, courteous, and VERY SEXY! Thanks for the men-mories!!!
--Michele (personal email address: jadedmuse@aol.com)

From: "Gregory P. Cooper" gpcooper@ibm.net
To: info@ambushpublishing.com
Subject: Message for Pam Young [Out On A Limb columnist]
Hello Pam, As the newly assigned Webmaster for Mercantile Stores Company, Inc., I enjoyed your Mr. Bingle experience very much - Being from Ohio, I had never heard of Mr. Bingle until I arrived at my present employer and even still, didn't realize how popular he really is. No other reason for writing other than to grin a little.... and invite you to see a new section of our web site: http://www.mercstores.com/bingle/bingle.htm. Have a great day
--Greg Cooper

From: BMccallpp@aol.com
To: becky@gayneworleans.com
Subject: OLD FACES
DEAR BECKY, GOING THRU THE WEB I HAPPEN TO STUMBLE ON TO YOUR WEB SITE , WONDERING ABOUT SOME OLD FRIENDS OF MINE THAT YOU NEW. I USE TO LIVE IN THE QUARTER IN THE EARLY 80"S AND WORKED AT PAWPAWS FOR JACK PAYNE CAN YOU TELL ME IF HE IS STILL IN NEW ORLEANS OR EVEN IF HE IS STILL ALIVE. OVER THE YEARS WE HAD LOST CONTACT AND I NEW YOU THROUGH HIM COMING (HOME) FOR MARDI GRAS THIS COMING YEAR AND JUST TRYING TO FIND SOME OLD FACES THANKS
--BRYAN (DOT)

From: Cajuncritrgaol.com
To: info@ambushpublishing.com
Subject: Mr. Bingle
I read your article on Mr. Bingle and enjoyed it immensely. Do you know the words of the original Bingle Jingle ????? All I know is Jingle, Jangle Jingle, Here comes Mr. Bingle. With another message from Kris Kringle. Can you help ?????? Thanks.

From: SUEROBY@webtv.net (susan roby)
To: becky@gayneworleans.com
Subject: gay new orleans
I just got the internet and this is one of the first things I looked up. I think it's great. I will be in New Orleans on the 29th of this month. Yes, I have learned more about New Orleans. So, thank you. I go to a Ball during Mardi Gras every year. That is fun! It's called Lords of Leather. My best friend was King about 3 years ago so we still go. I'll sign off now. Again, thank you
--Susan

From: quiet-spy@webtv.net (SONIC DRIVER)
Subject: Searching
Hi, I am hoping that you guys can help me find anything about the gay environment in Izmir, Turkey, Europe. I will be moving there in a few months due to work. Would really love to get some info. If you can give me some info on where I can find gay info here I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much.
--Worried young gay guy

Subject: Guest Book
To: webmaster@gayneworleans.com
name: Joel Azevedo
email: zazz@total.net home: Montreal, Canada
find us: by surfing the web

From: "Tim James"
Subject: this weekend
Could you please tell me if anyone will be stripping at MRB's this weekend? The last two times I've visited the Big Easy, I had promised friends a great show and nothing was going on there. MRB used to be the highlight of my trip with Tyler and Rayne. Thanks
--Tim

name: Gil Blais
description: I found the information very helpful and very well presented. Because of the format I was able to make reservations on my own to visit New Orleans..for Mardi Gras 1998
email: Lafayette9@aol.com
home: Pawtucket, R. I. USA
find us: by surfing the web

home: West Virginia, USA
find us: by surfing the web
name: Neco Sha
description: BEST DAMN THING THAT I'VE EVER FOUND ON THE WEB.I'M JUST GLAD THAT THERE ARE SOME THINGS DEDICATED TO THE OMI-POLONE OF AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YA

From: Jerry Parish jerryp@recorder.ca
To: becky@gayneworleans.com
I am a cd from Canada huggs Rickie.

name: Phil and Pete description: NICE SITE - ALWAYS CHECK IT BEFORE WE HEAD DOWN THERE
email: LKIN4THRD@AOL.COM
home: SHREVEPORT/LA/USA
find us: by surfing the web

From: "Ricardo Juarez B. N. Alves" gargula@openlink.com.br
To: awards@gayamerica.com
Subject: Hi,I'm in Brazil!
I want to know more about the youth gay stile of life in America! And maybe who Knows even get to meet someone! By the way I'm 27 years old,and my family doesn't know anything about it I wanna keep it that way,trust me it's better.To be honest with you,what I really want is meet someone nice over 21!(I just love young people). Thanks for everything I'll be waiting for your answer. See You!

From: MSCoast23@webtv.net (Noel Tauzin)
To: info@ambushpublishing.com
Subject: VIP cards
can you give me some more information on your new VIP cards ... what do they entitle me to, how long are they good for, and how much is it going to cost me??? I live in Mississippi, but visit your club at least once a week and love it there!!! keep up the good work!!! THanks for the info!
--Noel Tauzin

From: Ironice@webtv.net (Lucy Splanen)
Subject: Obsessions
I would like to read stories from people who have experienced an interest in someone that they cannot forget, but also, have not romantically connected with, yet. Has this or is this happening to you? Do you try to forget this person? How? Why? My friend (we are not lovers) of 22 years has asked me for thirteen years, "Why can't I just forget her?" For the first five years I said, 'Forget it, it's not worth it.' Then, after ten years I said, 'I'll never happen!' I have observed how creative my friend is under the influence of this obsession, now I am listening ... Is this an abnormal psychosis or something else? I am especially interested in long term situations that encompass more than two years. If anyone can offer writing that is longer than an email would allow, I am happy to send a self-addressed stamped envelope to your mailing address. Thank you sincerely,
--LC Splanen

name: Jack Guarisco
email: italy6969@aol.com
home: chicago, IL USA
find us: by word of mouth

From: DonPedroE@aol.com
Subject: Princess Diana's Trashed Photos by Cristie's Auction House
I represent Mr. German Matos Morales. This is the HIV+ individual who found the original and Royal photos of Princess Diana which were trashed by Christie's International Auction House. These were the photos that were used during the auction of Princess Diana's 79 dresses for AIDS Benefits. The trashed photos are by photographer Tim Graham. The photos were restored to health by Morales. Mr. Morales would like to auction these 10 Royal photos of Princess Diana, with the proceeds going to AIDS Research and to continue his personal medical treatment. Please contact me and see if anyone is interested in these photos. Sincerely,
--Alberto 0. Cappas, - 85 4th Avenue, Suite 3H, NYC, NY 10003, Tel. (212) 353-9114

current issue | main page | infotainment | past editions | special events | classifieds...a-l | classifieds...m-z | feedback!

Get it NOW for the best view!
Free Explorer!

The AMBUSH onLINE Conglomerate...Over 1 MILLION *hpm
gay america | gayEURO | gay bars | gay mardi gras | southern decadence
"A" list | gaa | triple "C" | rainbow award
ambush mag 2000 |